Friday 27 September 2013

Pre Wedding Visit - Huntstile Farm, Somerset



I spent a very pleasant morning at Huntstile Farm, Somerset yesterday. Kate and Sam, friends and now clients, have booked us for their wedding next September. 

I wasn’t sure what to make of it when Kate told me her venue was an organic goat farm! Anyway, even though the wedding is a year away, we both went down to the farm yesterday for a look around and to get an idea how things will be looking next September. 

Any reservations I had were soon dispelled as we wandered around the farm, what a fantastic wedding venue. It’s quirky but laid back with some really great photo locations. The owners, who joined us for a coffee, were lovely and couldn’t have been more helpful. I wasn’t surprised when they told me they were pretty much booked up for next year.

 I’m really looking forward to Kate and Sam’s wedding, they’re a great couple and we're going to get some really great shots here....












No comments:

Post a Comment