Sunday 1 September 2013

Evie-Rose

I was given a valuable lesson today which will stand me in good stead for any future sessions. I photographed Luke and Ashleighs daughter, Evie-Rose, this afternoon. They were wedding clients of ours last year and we were really happy to photograph their honeymoon baby. Luke and Ashleigh arrived with a very specific brief as they were looking to order several canvas prints for their lounge from the session.

Consequently, in the main, we shot against a dark background, in landscape format with minimal (well none) outfit changes. I wish I could take credit for some of the poses here but I can't. A lot of them were what Ashleigh asked me to re-create and I think they've worked really well.

I'm really pleased with the results and working to the brief with Ashleighs ideas thrown in made for a really enjoyable studio session. Here's a few shots from the session...















No comments:

Post a Comment