Friday 30 March 2012

Wedding - Chas & Katie

What glorious weather for the first wedding this year. Although not always great for photography, the bright sunshine capped off what turned out to be a fantastic day.

I have to thank Katie and Chas, the Bride and Groom who, despite being pushed and pulled in all directions throughout the day, couldn't have been more helpful with everything I asked of them.

Priston Mill and Coombe Lodge are our next venues towards the end of April. I'm really looking forward to both. In the meantime I've attached a few images from the day to the post, hope you enjoy them.

Note: The shot below of Katies mum cheering should have the following caption, her words to me after I took the shot  - " That's another one off my hands ! "


















No comments:

Post a Comment