Monday 16 May 2011

Photoshop Actions


Having spent the last few months following the PhotoTraining4U Photoshop tutorials I've become quite wrapped up with the programme. I still use lightroom for my initial RAW processing but I'm now using Photoshop for everything else. As part of that process I've made a few of my own simple actions for speeding up my workflow but I've also just discovered the vast amount of free actions available on the internet.

I've just spent a few hours this afternoon downloading a few and running them through some pics. Some are good, some are not so good but its amazing what's out there. It's also quite good to pull them apart and see how some of the effects have been achieved. I've no doubt there must be an action for just about everything, I'll continue my search for some cool portfolio borders.



No comments:

Post a Comment